As I inspect roofs of homes I continue to see damage that was completely avoidable. The sad fact is that much of the damage is due to do-it-yourself owners and “professional” cleaners who unwittingly caused this damage to your home by using methods and equipment that removes protective barriers and strips the life out of your roof while spreading treatments that are either damaging to your roof, flashings, gutters, fasteners or worse, leave your roofing system with no protection against roof-damaging decomposing moss and bacteria In some cases I could have saved the home owners hundreds, but in many cases I could have saved them thousands of dollars. I can’t tell you how many times
I’ve heard homeowners tell me, “I wish I’d talked to you sooner!”
Take a couple minutes to read this guide, and save yourself trouble, and money!
- This guide covers 3 critical factors you need to know when you have your roof cleaned, maintained or repaired.Factor #1: Identify which equipment, method, and treatments your contractor should use on your roof.
- Factor #2: How to choose a contractor that understands your roof system and how to clean or repair your roof without causing damage.
- Factor #3: How to be GUARANTEED your roofing system was serviced properly and with a WARRANTY you can actually count on.
- What Makes The Roof Medic™ Different?
At The Roof Medic™ we provide cleaning services for homeowners who simply want to…
- Extend The Life Of Their Roof
- Be confi dent they’ll get what they want, without the frustrations and angers with typical contractors!
- Get Damaging, Ugly Moss and Algae Removed so it looks new…and more importantly- Lasts like new!
- Stop Dangerous, Costly Leaks & Problems
- Avoid future build-up of Moss & Damage Ultimately we help you keep your roof like new!
Pressure washing & uncertiﬁed “Air wash” methods! Loose claims of “Gentle” cleaning can permanently damage seals, and strip valuable years of roof life!
Dangerous or ineﬀective treatments that ruin your roof, damage your home, or worse, do nothing and leave you, your roof and your ﬁnances at RISK.
A service with Calibrated AirWash Roof Systems™ or water wash systems when requested, recommended by rooﬁng manufacturers and designed for ACTUAL gentle, thorough cleaning, plus treatments Dangerous to Moss, Not Your Roof!